BUSINESS OPERATING PERMIT
It is expected that every business within the Jaman North District Assembly’s jurisdiction obtains a Business Operation Permit.
As the name sounds, a Business operating permit is a license that enables you to undertake/do business in the district.
The Revenue Unit of the District Assembly is in charge of the issuance of BOP. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5PM. For more information do contact the revenue office of the municipal assembly.
STEPS TO OBTAIN A BUSINESS OPERATING PERMIT
- Submission of an application or introductory letter to the District Chief Executive.
- Submit relevant documents for processing. The relevant documents include;
- Registration/Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar General’s Department.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Name of Business.
- Name of Business Owner.
- Business Location (GPS location)/Address.
- Contact Details.
- A premises check would be rendered by designated officers of the District Assembly.